JOB OPENING – Administrative Architect
Eminent is looking for a motivated and energetic person to assist in the administrative side of our business. We have experienced steady growth over the past several years and now require additional management of our global operations. While initially this position will be a part-time, 20 hour a week role, there is the opportunity for it to develop into a full time, salaried position.
This unique opportunity will provide the right candidate with exposure to small business operations, scalability initiatives, including international expansions, and distinctive entrepreneurial experiences given our position in the business consulting industry.
This position is ideal for someone looking for a challenging career in a flexible environment that encourages independent thinking, self-motivation, and creative solution development via cutting edge methods and technology. Everyone at Eminent wears several hats, pitching in wherever necessary, but some of the specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in daily operational tasks including, but not limited to:
- office management and organization
- documentation management
- fielding general inquiries
- processing and managing customer payments
- Field general human resources, payroll, and benefit inquiries
- Manage and troubleshoot accounts receivables and payables
- Coordinate with executive team members to ensure annual reports / targets are maintained
- Act as liaison between with accounting / human resources departments and executive team members
- Assist in management of social media and website content
- Assist in development and execution of marketing initiatives, including biannual conferences
- Assist in international business and travel requirements
Start Date – Asap
Location — Position requires residency near Horsham, PA / Philadelphia, PA area.
Send resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.