JOB OPENING – Administrative Architect
Eminent is looking for a motivated and energetic person to assist in the administrative side of our business. We have experienced steady growth over the past several years and now require additional management of our global operations. While initially this position will be a part-time, 20 hour a week role, there is the opportunity for it to develop into a full time, salaried position.
This unique opportunity will provide the right candidate with exposure to small business operations, scalability initiatives, including international expansions, and distinctive entrepreneurial experiences given our position in the business consulting industry.
This position is ideal for someone looking for a challenging career in a flexible environment that encourages independent thinking, self-motivation, and creative solution development via cutting edge methods and technology. Everyone at Eminent wears several hats, pitching in wherever necessary, but some of the specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in daily operational tasks including, but not limited to:
- office management and organization
- documentation management
- fielding general inquiries
- processing and managing customer payments
- Field general human resources, payroll, and benefit inquiries
- Manage and troubleshoot accounts receivables and payables
- Coordinate with executive team members to ensure annual reports / targets are maintained
- Act as liaison between with accounting / human resources departments and executive team members
- Assist in management of social media and website content
- Assist in development and execution of marketing initiatives, including biannual conferences
- Assist in international business and travel requirements
Reporting Relationship – This Position will report to Emily Hinchman, Director of Operations.
Base Salary – Part-time hourly compensation based on experience. Salary will be reassessed if/when there is a transition to a full-time position.
Bonuses – The Company issues bonuses on a discretionary basis. Bonuses are not guaranteed, but rather distributed based on the combination of company performance and employee performance. All employees are eligible for the bonus program after they have completed twelve (12) months of employment.
Non-Compete Agreement – Our standard non-compete agreement must be signed prior to start.
Benefits – The current 401k is supplied by the Company. Employee participation in the 401k program is optional. Standard company medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance are supplied by the Company.
Vacation and Personal Emergency Time Off – The Company is offering a total of 15 days of personal time off. Multiple weeks cannot be taken consecutively without prior management approval.
Start Date – TBD
Employment with Eminent is at-will and either party may terminate the relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice.
Location — Position requires residency near Horsham, PA / Philadelphia, PA area.
Send resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.