JOB OPENING – Transportation Supervisor (the “Position”)
- Supervision of daily planning and scheduling, seek continuous improvement opportunities
- Annual upgrade main contact to work with Eminent on UAT issues, etc.
- As needed UAT contact for Sony changes
- Logic changes, open request, test solution, approve moving to PROD
- Routing guide (update and maintain)
- Weekly Audit of zero cost shipments and corrective action if applicable
- Updates of all fuel tables
- Dock scheduler lead
- OTM maintenance (coordinate w Sony IT on holding IDOCS in SAP)
- PRO number management in OTM (audit usage, request new blocks of PROs, coordinate block entry into OTM)
- Supervise Planners and Schedulers (daily supervision, annual reviews, etc.)
- Update and Maintain procedures
- Main contact for mode change approvals
- Cross training
- Adjust resources, manage US and CAN holidays, etc.
- Adhoc shipping requests (Terry Radov, Service, etc.)
- Carrier non-service due to weather/natural disaster (hold logic in OTM)
- Costco shipper coordination (OTM logic, spot rates, coordinating w 3PL)
- Shipment tracking and delivery dates
- FedEx ratings for pallet movements
- Truckload refusals that can’t move back via parcel call tag
- AFN security devices audit
- Carson LTL carrier equipment escalations/coordination
- NY/NJ customers special shutdowns/coordinating hold logic in OTM and shipping cutoffs
- 100″ TV carrier requirements review and 100” TV tracking
- ANSH loaded container pull audit
- Carrier reschedule monitoring (escalating when required)
- DRIM loaded container pull audit
- XPO in transit report, XPO loaded container pull audit, XPO rail cutoff check
- Holiday non-transit days, adjusting ship dates for parcel/LTL
- SAB close reminder and ship date cutoffs
- SAB close truckloads that won’t ship communication to BU support
- WRDV spot quotes to TMPAR
- SAP Splitter (add new models and cube thresholds) Amazon FXF non-service (audit new locations, set up OTM so it won’t route FXF)
- Weekly review of forced carrier in OTM for PPD orders (confirm it is an approved force, or if we need to resolve routing issue)
- Spot quote template to TMPAR for any shipment that moved at a spotted rate
Reporting Relationship – This Position will report to Emily Hinchman, Director of Operations, and Customer (Sony) Supervisor.
Base Salary – This Position’s annual base salary is based on experience.
Bonuses – The Company issues bonuses on a discretionary basis. Bonuses are not guaranteed, but rather distributed based on the combination of company performance and employee performance. All employees are eligible for the bonus program after they have completed twelve (12) months of employment.
Non-Compete Agreement – Our standard non-compete agreement must be signed prior to start.
Benefits – The current 401k is supplied by the Company. Employee participation in the 401k program is optional. Standard company medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance are supplied by the Company.
Vacation and Personal Emergency Time Off – See Eminent Group, Inc. Employee Handbook for details. The Company is offering a total of 15 days of personal time off. Multiple weeks cannot be taken consecutively without prior management approval.
Start Date – TBD
Employment with the Company is at-will and either party may terminate the relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice.
Location — Position requires residency near Greensburg, PA / Pittsburgh, PA area. Initially, the position will be remote, however, that is subject to change.
Send resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.